COMPLAINTS AND DISPUTE MANAGEMENT
The User may submit their suggestions or complaints to Maria Antónia Gonçalves, through the telephone line (+351) 962 486 816 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of dispute, the consumer can contact a Consumer Dispute Resolution Entity. For more information, see the Consumer Portal at https://www.consumidor.gov.pt/.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
For the purposes of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April (General Data Protection Regulation), Maria Antónia Gonçalves, by telephone (+351) 962 486 816, e-mail email@example.com, with the address https://mariaantoniagoncalves.com, informs the holder of the personal data (Customer) that:
1) The personal data to be processed are the following: name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
2) The Customer’s personal data are processed because they are necessary for the commercial budgeting, and execution of the contract or because they were the object of consent. The omission or inaccuracy of these data or other information provided by the customer is their responsibility.
3) The personal data provided by the Customer will be processed and stored by computer, intended to be used for: marketing and sales, customer management and service provider, accounting, tax and administrative management, litigation management, network and systems management , control of information security and tax security and compliance with legal obligations.
4) You may object to the processing of data at any time and by any means, without prejudice to compliance with the obligations imposed by law.
5) Personal data are kept for different periods of time, depending on the purpose for which they are intended and taking into account legal criteria, necessity and minimization of conservation time, without prejudice to the legally defined periods for the various purposes.
6) You have the right to request information about the type of treatment to which your data is being subjected. The information will be provided in writing and the request must be made through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the Client so requests, the information may be provided orally, as long as the identity of the holder is proven by other means.
7) In certain circumstances, certain personal data may have to be communicated to public authorities, such as the tax authority, social security, courts, inspection and inspection entities, as well as the security forces.
8) You have the right to access a copy of your personal data being processed. If the application is submitted by electronic means, the information must be provided in a commonly used electronic format.
9) You have the right to request the rectification of your personal data at any time.
10) You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data, without prejudice to compliance with legal obligations.
11) You have the right to object to the deletion of your personal data and request the limitation of its processing, without prejudice to compliance with legal obligations.
12) You have the right to object to the use of your data for direct marketing purposes.
13) Your personal data are processed in an automated or non-automated manner
14) You have the right to request that your personal data be transferred to another entity.
15) Your personal data is protected, ensuring its pseudonymization and the maintenance of the ability to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of processing systems and services, the ability to re-establish availability and access to data personnel in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident and a process for regularly testing, appraising and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures to ensure the safety of the treatment.